• Optics configuration designed as per customer specifications. • Maximum reliability guaranteed by the protective glass, including during maintenance. • Magnetic anti-collision system to reduce machine downtime to a minimum. • Integrated process monitor to continuously keep track of production. • CYSP Servo-piercing for fast and clean piercing of very thick plates. • Automatic nozzle cleaning and height control calibration. • Designed to use compressed air for cutting as an alternative to technical gases. • Flycut function for high-speed grids cutting. • Vortex function for better quality and reduced gas consumption when cutting stainless steel. • Marking and incision management and filmprotected material cutting.
Vega, the process developed by CYLASER that exploits a Programmable Shape laser beam. Finally, you can automatically select the laser spot dimension with the same optics set-up.
• Laser beam diameter and shape modulation.
• Increase the cutting quality for any metal, perfect for welding and remote cutting.
• Substantial reduction in cutting roughness on stainless steel.
• Increase of the thicknesses cut compared to other manufacturers with the same power output
Here are a few programmable laser beam examples. The ability to shape and concentrate beam energy allows an end user the ability to achieve the best quality cuts over the competition. We own this process..
If your looking for the best possible edge Vortex is the solution! Contact us today for more information.
Vortex gas control will significantly increase the quality of cutting when competing against other manufactures and will help close more busienss.
• System specifically designed to take advantage of the fiber laser technology.
• Unique construction philosophy, use of Off-the-Shelf components.
• Compact layout, easy to move, ensures a fast installation.
• Proprietary cutting head, the result of the longest process experience.
• Compatible with the main CAD-CAM software available on the market
Compact fiber laser system, technologically advanced, cost-effective. The perfect solution for those who need to produce customized heat exchanger plates according to customer specifications
High efficiency and welding process repeat-ability
We have the capability, based on footprint requirements, to customize your machine to be a side or front loading.
We have many automation designs to fit any budget or floor plan limitations.
Check out this great cutting video!
Check out this great tube cutting video!
Check out this great welding video!
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
394 38th Avenue, Saint Charles, Illinois 60174, United States
09:00 am – 05:00 pm